Ramsay Welding & Fabrication, Inc. has many years of experience in all machining and milling services. Milling allows for parts with tight tolerances to be accurately produced. Being a job shop we specialize in prototyping parts and in producing small and large quantity orders.
Milling is a flexible cutting process that is mainly used to machine various profile shapes and high tolerance holes, counterbores, and various style grooves in an item. Cutting tools or end mills are used to remove material from blocks, rods, plates, or sheet metal.
For large items, our Haas VF11 CNC vertical machining center with XYZ travel of 120” long x 40” deep x 30” high can operate at 10,000 RPM with travel speeds up to 700 IPM. Removable aprons allow for expanded Y-axis travel.
Flat, square, rounded, curved, or angular surfaces can be easily achieved through CNC milling processes.
CNC turning is a simple process of machining different shapes on metals using lathes. Our CNC turning lathe deliver turned components with tight dimensional tolerances at faster rates. We offer precision turning services for almost any kind of materials, including stainless steel, aluminum, nickel, titanium, copper, bronze, magnesium, Inconel, Monel, etc.
Cylindrical shapes, plain surface finishes, taper ends, threaded surfaces, and contours are produced accurately through CNC turning.
CNC turning is ideal for fabricating parts with circular cross sections. Turned metals are often used to create rods, shafts, hubs, pulleys, etc. Higher volumes, and consistent production of uniform parts is the primary advantage of CNC turning.
- Haas VF11 Vertical Machining Center – 3 Axis CNC control – 120” x 40” x 30” Travel,
10000 RPM Spindle
- Haas VF3-YSS milling machine 40” x 27” x 30” travel – 4 Axis CNC control – high speed, thru spindle coolant
- Chevalier CNC Toolmakers/Engine Lathe – 18” diameter max x 40” long max. capability
- Bridgeport Series I, 9″ X 45″ Table, 2HP with 3 Axis D.R.O.
- Square and Round Tubular Frames
- Structural Machine Frames
- Vibration Fixtures
- Vacuum Chambers
- Aluminum & Stainless Steel Panels
- Custom Fabrications and Weldments
- OEM Equipment
- Panels & Plates
- Tools and Dies
- Stainless steel
- Other exotic alloys